Published on 3 October, 2020 | 2,448 views | 2 minutes read
New features have been introduced to Addr.bio this summer - This release helps Instagram influencers and businesses maximise their potential and go the extra mile to reach their end users.
- Implemented the ability to set a click limit for shortened URLs.
- Implemented the ability to set an expiration URL for shortened URLs.
- Implemented targeting by countries for shortened URLs.
- Implemented targeting by browser language for shortened URLs.
- Implemented targeting by device types for shortened URLs.
- Implemented the new Pixels system (facebook, google analytics, google tag manager, linkedin, pinterest, twitter, quora).
- Implemented the ability to export the Links to CSV & JSON.
- Implemented more biolink block animations, including the ability to set how many times the animation runs.
- Implemented the ability to remove already uploaded biolink related images, instead of only being able to replace them.
- Implemented the ability to use the Upload image feature for Vcard and Mail biolink blocks.
- Implemented new ways to help you differentiate between your folders containing bio links and shortened urls.
- Ability to set when a short URL goes live
- Fixed bugs in platform
- Ability to redirect short urls to an expired page after a specified time (ideal if you're running a competition)
- Switched WAF service to Cloudflare for enhanced protection.
- Offloaded our image and assets to Amazon S3 to improve page load times
- Support for uploading images to blocks and image grids and link block thumbnails (Instead of pointing to a URL)
- Improved statistics
- Premium Bio Page Blocks
- Implemented status page
- Implemented link city tracking
- Implemented link UTM parameter tracking stats
- Better date picker / filtering options
- Support for embedding custom HTML
- Support for embedding twitter posts, tidal playlists
- Support for embedding Digital Business Cards
- Improved load times
- Support service started (GMT - 9 Only)
- Ability to filter/sort statistics / longer data retention period
- Ability to filter folders / links
- Ability to embed Image Blocks and Page Breaks
- Facebook Login/Registration
- Implemented CDN and Cloud Firewall to improve security as well as loading time for our global visitors
- Implemented block storage to increase storage capacity and reliability
- Introducing new web server members and load balancing technology to increase uptime
- Introducing a new member to the SQL Cluster to improve query load times and overall performance
- Introducing weekly backups
- Content protection on links
- Password protection on links and bio pages
- Enhancements to custom domains